Thursday 4 December 2014

#NextmasWishlist ☃

It's that time of year again, the most wonderful time of the year! I love feeling festive and when I received an e-mail about a competition with Next to create a wish list I thought why not? Currently I have an obsession with spending money so this was great fun. I love to buy lots of gifts for my family & friends at Christmas and always get carried away when browsing online and in stores. I have created my wishlist of items I love from next.co.uk for some gift ideas this Christmas. 


1. Berry Faux Fur Sweater - Jumpers are essential this winter and I love the colour and style of this fur one. It is easy to accessorize with a pair of jeans and winter boots and although the color is very plain the texture of this jumper is heavenly. 

2. Pink and Grey Checked Tassle Scarf - I haven't bought a new scarf this year and I think I have just fallen in love with this one. I am quite picky when it comes to scarves as I don't buying plain ones. I use a scarf is an accessory as well as a vital clothing item to keep us warm in winter so I tend to choose a more patterned one than a plain Jane one. 

3. Chestnut Suede Mules - Another essential item for winter is slippers. Some people are not so fond of them but I could live and die in my slippers. Every year I get a pair in my Christmas sack and how comfy do these look! 

4. Darcey Floral Print Bed Set - I am floral obsessed and this bedding would look beautiful in my vintage styled room. Without a thought this is on my list. 

5. Dove Glisten Rug - Living with my parents means that I can't decorate the whole house the way I would love to but this rug would look fabulous in our living room and I am sure my mum wouldn't mind me adding my own touch.  

6. Leather Zip Front Across-The-Body Bag - I have 2 obsessions with excessive buying bags and shoes. This bag is so lush it has to go on my wishlist. The different textures are so fancy, I need this in my life.

7. Set Of 3 Plum Crackle Effect Tealight Holders - Anyone who knows me will know how obsessed I am with candles and these holders are so pretty.  

8. Soft Point Ankle Boots - I haven't bought a new pair of boots this year and last years are too worn. I have bought many pairs of shoes from next before, they last forever and are great best quality. 

☃ Merry Christmas Time 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post!
    I did my #NextmasWishlist too, do check it out. Following you now.


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin' | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking time to read my post! I will check out your #NextmasWishlist to and follow you back.
    Elisha x

    ReplyDelete