Thursday 11 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅CAROLS❅☃

CAROLS❅☃
Two weeks until Christmas day and I am getting more excited by the day! Today's post is my love for Christmas carols. I am currently a volunteer representative for the charity CLIC Sargent and we held an event in our mall this evening to help raise awareness of the charity. We organised a school choir to sing Christmas carols in our city's mall. It was such a success and we managed to raise a lot of awareness and raised an amazing £325 for CLIC Sargent which we were not expecting at all. 
Singing carols last night made me enlighten how much I love singing (not very good at it) especially Christmas carols. I feel really festive and some carols can create a really heart warm feeling inside. I have previously spoke about my love for Christmas music but carols are different. I have never been carol singing but have sang in a choir when I was younger. We also tend to go to church every Christmas because we like to sing carols and celebrate the real meaning of Christmas. We are not hugely religious in any way and don't go to church on a regular basis but I do believe in something, it gives you hope and faith when you believe in something. 
14 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment