Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅SALES❅☃

SALES❅☃
One thing I think everyone enjoys about Christmas is the amazing sales. When all of the presents bought are half price so Christmas is a huge rip off really. 
I love a sale, even throughout the year. But recently I haven't enjoyed the boxing day sales in store as they are too stressful...I would rather shop online for the sales. I'm just a lazy cow really! 
Some people que early in the morning and go completely crazy. I think the next one starts at a ridiculous time in the morning. 
When I was younger - like 13 I used to love going into town and splashing all of my Christmas money in the sales. It mostly consisted of new clothes, hair and makeup products and of course a new 'tiny' side bag.
This year I am hoping to buy a new camera in the sales, maybe a small bridge one. I have been doing my research and have some in mind. Recently I have really been enjoying taking photos of scenery and really enjoy it as a hobby. I have a camera but it is nothing special. 
Are you a sale obsessive?
Here are some opening times if you are interested in hunting the sales this Christmas. 
Argos - Online - Christmas Day  In Store - Boxing Day
Currys - Online - Christmas Eve 7pm  In Store - Christmas Day 8am
Debenhams - Online - Christmas Eve  In Store - Boxing Day
Homebase - Online - Christmas Eve  In Store - Boxing Day
John Lewis - Online - Christmas Eve  In Store - Boxing Day
Next - Online - Christmas Eve  In Store - Boxing Day
5 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment