Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅PARTIES❅☃

PARTIES❅☃
Weather it is a small get together or a big event I find that Christmas is the busiest time of the year for everyone. I have so much planned for this month it is crazy...my dads work dinner and dance, a party with team Bristol and an evening out with the girls....I am not complaining though as I would rather be busy than be bored doing nothing. Talking about parties, yesterday I had the great opportunity to travel to London and attend a charity Christmas party. A charity called Teens Unite who are based in London e-mailed me and invited me, I am not one to turn down a party and even though it was miles away it was really worth going. I had such an amazing time and met some amazing people. I am glad to now be supported by the Teens Unite charity and am looking forward to future events. I am going to write a blog post about the Christmas party later on today so look out. I will post a link to it here so you can read more if you wish. 
I love feeling really festive and wearing a sparkle Christmas dress or top. There is a very festive atmosphere at parties at Christmas and every one is in such a happy mood I just love it so much!

17 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment