Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅MUSIC❅☃

Music ☃❅
I think this is the main thing about Christmas time that gets everyone in the Christmas spirit. There are some amazing classic Christmas tunes that will never grow old. We all have our favourites and ones we completely hate with a passion. I read somewhere online that people listen to Christmas music all year round and I just can't imagine. I look forward to mid November when I start to feel festive and start playing my best of Christmas CD. Of course I have to put my hands up and say that the best Christmas CD I love to listen to all the way through is Mr Michael Bublé's! It is bloody amazing! 
I love blasting the Christmas songs in the car and singing along thinking I am Beyoncé or something. I can't choose a favorite song as I just love too many. 
22 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment