Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅DECORATIONS❅☃

Decorations ☃❅
Seeing as it is December 1st, I thought I would start my Christmas countdown blogs by sharing my first favourite, Christmas decorations. I love feeling festive and always start to when everywhere you go you see lots of Christmas decs! I really love it! We put our Christmas tree up last night so it is now looking really festive in our house. My mum is a perfectionist when it comes to our tree decorations. When me and my siblings were little we used to decorate it and then when we would go to bed she was take it all off and start again! 
I also have a few decorations in my room to make it look  and feel a bit festive. 
The first two decorations are from the pound shop, the little reindeer ball is a body shop puffer that was a gift a few Christmases ago and the last photo is a Christmas shaker with a family photo inside. 
I hope you are all feeling very festive and enjoyed this post. 
24 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment