Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅FOOD❅☃

FOOD❅☃
I don't love food at all... that's why I have chosen to write a whole blog post about it :) (slightly sarcastic) One of the best things about Christmas is the amazing food. Not just the food on Christmas day, but the build up to Christmas and the food up to New Year....until the yearly diets start on New Years day!  
I don't know about you but we tend to get a lot of sweets and snacks too at Christmas as well as the main Christmas dinner shop. 
Obviously people get the classic chocolates and treats, after eights, terry's chocolate orange, celebrations, matchmakers, quality streets, cheese lets, pringles...I think you get the picture. 
I also love a variety at Christmas, all the varieties of cheeses, nuts and pate.
Every Christmas mum cooks a ham and it is so delicious. She cooks it in her own little concoction, she also covers it in honey & breadcrumbs...my mouth is watering writing about it. I think this is the best food related thing about Christmas I love most. It is a huge ham so it usually lasts us from Christmas eve to new years day. 
Of course we can't forget the most important food about Christmas...Roast Dinner :)  
not long now everyone! 

13 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS DINNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment