Wednesday 17 December 2014

My Month In Photos | November 2014

This seems like so long ago as I have been so bloody busy these past few months it's crazy. I can't complain though as I am on the road to getting better by the day. I have a lot more energy these days compared to last year. I had an amazing time in Scotland at the beginning of November. I went with my cousin and we met Judith who is lovely. I have wrote a blog post here about my Scotland travels if you are nosey and want to read more :)
I had the most amazing time at the Find your sense of tumour conference. Center parks is amazing and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to go on this brilliant trip. 
Every year in November, myself and my family go to Endsleigh garden center to see the Christmas decorations and see Santa arrive in his sleigh, pulled by real reindeer.  I always feel really festive. My friend Maria came with her handsome boy Louie. We had a catch up and a delicious hot chocolate in the cafe. 
  Photography is something I have recently grown to love. I don't think I am very good at it but I would call it more of a hobby. I am hoping to buy myself a new camera, possibly a bridge one in the Christmas sales. The 3rd photo is of Peaches the bulldog who is JayJay's (my tiny yorkie) best friend. It is really funny when they walk together as Jay is really tiny and Peaches is huge. 
My 2 years post stem cell transplant celebration was lovely...and I am not just talking about the food, it was lovely to be surrounded by all of my amazing friends and family.
I had my friend Jess's 21st birthday party. It was a brilliant night and lovely to catch up with family & friends. I didn't take no photos this evening, just a usual #selfie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment