Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅NEW PYJAMAS❅☃

NEW PYJAMAS❅☃
I don't know what it is about Christmas but every year I love to buy new pyjamas. Also on Christmas day I get about 3 new pairs as presents. I think because it gets really cold and a nice comfy pair of thick pj's is really needed. 
My mum buys me a new pair to wear for Christmas eve, I love it :) I am easily pleased I know! I bought myself a new checked pair yesterday as I am going on The Polar Express train on Monday so wanted a new pair. I ended up getting Ella a matching pair, cute!
7 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute PJ! I love new PJ's for Christmas as well. Since I work in a store with a nice range of PJ's that I get to a good price I usually buy them for myself, wrap them up and write "To Anna From Max" on them. Max is the dog ;)

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love PJ's as you can clearly tell. Haha that's funny about your dog. What breed is he?
      I am currently just reading through your blog and I love it!
      I hope you have a lovely Christmas!xx

      Delete