Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅HOT CHOCOLATE❅☃

HOT CHOCOLATE❅☃
I know that you can drink hot chocolate any time of the year but for some reason I drink hot chocolate mostly at Christmas time. Last week in Plymouth we had a Costa drive thru open and I have been there a few times already, they do a lot of festive hot drinks and the gingerbread latte & orange hot chocolate are my favorite. At home we tend to have cadburys hot chocolate and some evenings we may add some cream and marsh mallows. Cold winter evenings with the fire on and drinking a hot chocolate are just the best. I now have the hot chocolate song in my head from the polar express film! If you don't have a clue what I am rambling on about then you have watch it. It is such a great film with some catchy songs. 
18 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment