Thursday 11 June 2015

Rays Of Sunshine Concert

I feel like all I write about is my trips here there and everywhere at the moment. I have just been a busy bee and been offered some amazing opportunities that I feel I shouldn't turn down. I was very lucky to have been offered tickets to the Rays Of Sunshine concert at the Royal Albert Hall, by a charity called Teens Unite. One of the amazing finds during my my cancer journey is meeting and getting to know some amazing cancer support charities in the UK. 

The Rays Of Sunshine is a charity who support ill children aged 3-18 and grant wishes for them. It could be anything from a trip to lego land or meeting their favourite band members. For the past few years they have held a concert and this year their support from sponsor, Frankie and Benny's enabled the charity to offer 1,500 tickets to charities and children they have supported. 

I was given 2 tickets and took my little sister Ella with me as Little Mix were the headliners for the concert and she is a huge fan! There were also some other amazing acts there: NE-YO - he was bloody amazing, Ella Eyre, Pixie Lott, Collabro, Union J. 

The charity raised over £250,000 by selling tickets, raffle teddy bears and merchandise. 
As you probably can guess there are lots of photos to follow:











No comments:

Post a Comment