Tuesday 2 June 2015

My Month In Photos | May2015


Yayyyy! At last the weather has brightened up a little...We decided to go to Paignton for a Sunday family afternoon out. We were there for a few hours and devastatingly it poured down with rain, just as we were eating our chips on the pier. Luckily they have an arcade along the pier so we spent the rest of the afternoon re living our childhood playing arcade games and winning tickets. Sunday funday!


How strange how the weather can change in a week. I was dog sitting for some friends and they live close to the Tamar Bridge, if you don't know the south west then you most probably have no idea what it is, it's a bridge that connects Devon & Cornwall. Me and my friend Kath went to Saltash passage (under the bridge) and sat in a beer garden for the afternoon, it was lovely to have a catch up in the sunshine. 


Here are some silky snaps of this months woofy adventures and I have a new member of the doggy family to introduce you all to. Unfortunately he isn't our new pup...it's my aunties. Say hello to Rodney, the 16 month old cairn terrier...isn't he cute? :)


We have also welcomed a new, beautiful baby boy to my extended family. My best friend's sister, Kristy gave birth to a healthy baby boy on 8th May. 
How bloody cute is he!?!?


In Plymouth we had a pirate weekend fun day and I went with my family to kill some time on a Sunday afternoon. Considering the event was free there was a lot to do especially for the little ones. I got to meet a Jack Sparrow look alike which made my day!!


I went on a road trip with my mum to Bristol's IKEA. My mum was an IKEA virgin and I have been telling her for ages how brilliant it is. We have been decorating our living room and kitchen so she spent a lot on bits, bobs and decor for our home. When I move out I will definitely make a trip to IKEA....it's amazing! 


I had an amazing opportunity to go on a trip to Watergate Bay, Newquay. We ate at Jamie Oliver's restaurant and rode on segways on the beach. It was a beautiful day and I have written a blog post about it here.    


We celebrated Wig Wednesday on 20th May and supported CLIC Sargent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment