Monday 6 June 2016

HE SAVED MY LIFE

When I was organising my Wig Wednesday fundraising event, I contacted our local newspaper to see if they would share a story about it to raise awareness. When the reporters arrived, we started talking about what encouraged and inspired me to volunteer and fundraise for CLIC Sargent which led me to tell her about my cancer journey. The reporter then decided that it would be a great idea to write a story on my brother saving my life.
We spent a while being interviewed and being asked a lot of detailed questions and then finished with a hilarious photo shoot. 
The full story was shared on the internet and in the paper...on a double page, haha! I don't know why I found this funny, I just wasn't expecting such a big piece to be written about me. 
 I will post the link below for anyone who fancies reading the full story.
READ THE ARTICLE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment