Sunday 15 May 2016

FESTIVAL WEDDING

My Auntie got married last week and had a festival themed wedding, they had it in a field and everyone camped in tents or vans. Everything festival themed, they had it! Hay bales, a marquee, live music, very posh porter loo's which I was so happy about, a cocktail ice cream van, which made me even more happier. Everybody had a brilliant day/night. The wedding started by guest surrounding the bride and groom in a circle, sat on hay bales. They said their vows and then after planted a tree together, then celebrations began with live music in the marquee, we had fish and chips to eat from a local fish and chip van, the cornish codfather which had the most delicious fish I have ever tasted. Then the night continued and lots of cocktails were drank from cecil on ice cocktail van, they were so tasty, and strong but so good I think I drank about 5 of them..oops! What a brilliant idea, having a cocktail/ice cream van, I did come up with a brilliant business idea to run one in my home town, Plymouth either on the Barbican or the Hoe, great idea don't you think!? After a brilliant evening and lot of dancing I finally crashed in the tent to sleep!



It was amazing, definitely one of the best wedding's I have been to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment