Tuesday 8 September 2015

AUGUST FAVOURITES


Hello September!
Most of last month's favourites are summer related, I hope you enjoy!
Hawaiian tropics after sun 
I have tested a fair few after sun's and this after sun is my favourite by far. It is very moisturising and smells amazing. It is a really affordable, I think it was priced at £5 when I bought it this year. 
Rimmel London Apocalips 
This product is so pigmented that one swipe gives a good coverage. It leaves a glossy finish without any stickyness which I find is a common problem in a lot of liquid lip products. It is a long lasting product and is available in many beautiful shades. 
Simple skincare products
After trying a number of high end and drug store branded skincare products, I finally found one which is perfect for my skin, and it is so affordable. I used to use the clinique skincare range but after using it for a few months, it was too strong for my skin. I read a review online about simple and picked up some of the products at my local supermarket. It is absolutely perfect for my skin. Daily, I use the cleansing wipes, cleanser, toner and the light moustriser. I also own the lip balm and eye cream which I use regularly. A bonus is that it is sold in most supermarkets and drug stores.
 Each product is priced around £3.50 each which is bloody fantastic. 
Plaited Hair 
Plaited hair reminds me of being a little girl at school. I have been on holiday in the boiling heat most of this summer and the one thing that really annoys me about being hot it my hair being in my face. Now that my hair has grown back I have been trying to style it differently. Anyone who knows me will know that I am a complete failure when it comes to hair. I recently have been having my hair plaited (by my friend or mum) and I really like it so thought it deserved a spot on my monthly favourites. Hair styling has become a popular thing recently and there is a lot of beautiful inspiration for hairstyles.
I keep telling myself that one day I will be good at hair styling, I bloody wish! 
Puzzle Books
I have a weird obsession with puzzle books, even though I struggle immensely with completing most of them. Any time I go to the beach for the day or on holiday I take at least 3 with me. I recently bought a crossword book in the £1 shop which is a barg!
My favourite puzzles are Sudoku and Arrow words. Puzzle books aren't everyone's cup of tea but I find that they kill a lot of time and are a fun way to work my little brain cells. 

No comments:

Post a Comment