Thursday 10 March 2016

MY MONTH IN PHOTOS | FEBRUARY

Another busy month and where has the this year gone!
I had the amazing opportunity to attend a film premiere by the Teenage Cancer Trust. I took mum with me and we had an amazing time! 
We weren't in any hurry to leave London city so decided to make a day of it and visit Covent Garden, it was a lovely mummy and daughter day. 
I have written longer posts about these trips so please read here if you want to have a little more of a read!
A little photo update from my beautiful niece's. I have spent a lot of my time having baby cuddles and playing barbies and play-doh. Perfect!
One of my best friends, Maria is having a baby and is actually overdue as I write this. Me and the girls went to her babyshower last month at a country house in Devon, Kitley House. It was a beautiful afternoon and we celebrated with prosecco/orangejuice and high tea. Another little baby to join our baby clan...Exciting!
The girls met Autumn for the first time last month, we had a catch up in my living room. 8 girls and 3 babies...my house was slightly more crazy than usual but was lovely to all get together, have a catch up and baby cuddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment