Tuesday 8 March 2016

FEBRUARY FAVOURTIES

BaByliss Big Hair - After longing for this product for the past year, my parents bought me one for Christmas. I absolutely love it! It is simple to use and gives my hair a polished, bouncy blow dried style. 

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer - This has become a new essential for my daily makeup routine. Weather I am wearing a full face of makeup, a little bit of concealer or braving it and going bare faced. I always apply this as a base. It controls my oily skin and for a high street brand product It is fab!

No7 Youthful Replenishing Facial Oil - I bought it when I went to a Macmillan event a few months ago and haven't used it a lot until now. I don't use it daily, maybe a few times a week. If I have excessive dry blemishes or skin then I use a few drops on my face. I have also used it in my hair because I find it gives it a shine and reduces dryness.

Copenhagen Mint and Eucalyptus Candle - My favourite candle EVER! I was given this as a gift 2 years ago and after burning it I was so eager to buy another yet I couldn't find it anywhere! I tried searching everywhere online and couldn't find a shop that stocked it. When I was in London last month. I was browsing in a TKMAXX and found it! If you seen my reaction I looked like I had won the lottery but no just found a candle hehe! It smells like happiness and is very long lasting.

Real Techniques Bold Metals - I have a slight obsession with makeup brushes and when I seen these on a half price offer, it seemed silly to miss. I am very fond of a lot of the real techniques collection but the bold metals are on another level - these brushes are insanely soft and apply makeup really well. I love that they are longer than normal brushes and feel It makes application easier yet I always have a problem trying to fit them in my makeup bag or brush roll

2016 Paperchase Diary - Just call me Miss Organised! I am a big fan of paperchase and their notebooks and cuteness of items! After wanting to be more organised this year, I  bought myself a diary and am really enjoying using it! If you are looking at buying a diary - 3 months into the year ,papaerchase have lots of beautiful yet simple designs.

These have been my favourite items over the past month. 
What have you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment