Thursday 2 July 2015

My Month In Photos | June 2015


June has been a super duper busy month for me. A lot of this month's photos are from blog post's I written throughout the month so I apologise If you have already seen them and find this post absolutely boring. 


This seems like such a long time ago. It was my not so little Esme's 3rd birthday and we celebrated by having a tea party on her birthday and a family trip to Newquay Zoo at the weekend. 
I am definitely going to insist on having 2 celebrations for my birthday next year. 
If children can, surely it doesn't stop us...right?


I am involved with a group of people who are trying to improve teenage and young adult cancer care and we were nominated for an award this month. 
Myself and a few members of our team went to the Award Ceremony
We had a brilliant evening and although we didn't win the category we were nominated for we still received a medal and had a fun time.


We have had some delightful warm evenings this month and have taken a few trips to the beach already. We had our first beach BBQ of the year...considering it is already July that's pretty poor I know.  


 I received some free tickets to a concert - Rays Of Sunshine. It was a charity concert situated at the Royal Albert Hall and was a brilliant evening.  I took my sissy Ella with me and we had a touristy day to see all the sights and main attractions in London. 


Some of you may not know this but I have recently joined a singing group. Our singing group's main aim is mostly to raise a lot of awareness and support other cancer patients. The other evening we sang at an awards ceremony with our local hospital, it was a great way to have fun, raise awareness and of course drink lots of wine. 



As i previously mentioned, the weather has been brightening up this month..at last. 
Me and the girls enjoyed a lush evening on the beach making a fire and toasting some marshmallows. 

Have you been up to anything exciting this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment