Friday 31 July 2015

My Month In Photos | July 2015


It is August time already! 
Flipping chipping, where has this year gone?! 
Here is yet another montage of photos I have taken this month. 
I honestly can't believe I am posting this but my little sissy is not so little no more! 
*sad face* She left Primary school this month and will be starting Secondary 'big' school in September. She is so grown up now, too grown up for her age. 
I remember the excitement when I finished primary school.
FYI -  They now call the school's leavers disco a prom. Things have really gone up in the world, ay. 


This was such an amazing day. I was very lucky to have the opportunity to attend an event with CLIC Sargent in the house of lords. 
I worte a blog post about this event here but bloody enjoyed a lot, it so thought I would feature it on my month in photos post as well. 


The weather has been absolutely beautiful. We had a lovely trip camping with the family! 

What have you been up to this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment