Wednesday 8 July 2015

June Favourites




Hello July!
 I can't believe how quickly the last month has flown by. 
Have you had a nice month? and most importantly, have you found any new loves?

This lip product is an all time favourite of mine. I have a collection of shades but this is definitely my go to colour. It is highly pigmented and super long lasting.

Kodaline - In A Perfect World
This is an album I have loved since it was released in *I don't know about the exact year*. This month I have listened to this on repeat in the car so I thought it deserved a little spot in my monthly favourites. You will probably know their classic song that I absolutely adore, 'ALL I WANT' it is played on the radio at least once a day! If you haven't watched the sad but lovely music videos to that song you must click here and here. :)
If you haven't heard this album, I suggest you download it NOW!...Like right now!
 It is very chilled and does have some upbeat songs , this album is definitely worth a listen.
They have recently released a new album but I am yet to listen to it.  
I have also just found out that Kodaline are performing live this month at a MTV crashes which is a concert I happen to be attending in my home town - Plymouth. 
How bloody exciting!

This month I have really loved using the Pinterest app on my I Phone. I have moments where I could waste hours of my life searching and re-pinning pins of everything inspirational. I use it mostly to pin and dream about how to decorate 'my future home', foods I wish I could cook and eat, places I will visit one day and hair and makeup envy that I will never achieve. 
 I have tried a few food and smoothie recipes and have used it for some crafty ideas. There is so many ideas on there it is unbelievable. 

Jurassic World 
I went on a family trip last Sunday afternoon to watch the new Jurassic film and is was bloody amazing! 
Being a classic 90s kid means I am slightly obsessed with all of the films. There is always one of them showing on tele every week so I can predict that you would have seen at least one of them and if you haven't then i'm guessing that you don't own a tv right?  The special effects in this film are so impressive, especially when you compare them to the first film which was released in 1993, yes I had to google that and yes that was the year I was born. How old?
This is definitely a must see film and you can follow the story easily If you haven't watched the other ones.

I would love to hear what you have been loving this month!?


No comments:

Post a Comment