Friday 8 May 2015

My Month In Photos | April 2015

We celebrated our Easter Sunday by having an Easter egg hunt for Esme and Ella and then enjoying a yummy roast dinner with our family! I stuffed my face with too much chocolate which I really regret now! 
April is such a busy time for birthdays in our family. My Nan celebrated her 64th birthday this year and we decided to throw her a surprise high tea party. My mum has always had an obsession with vintage tea sets and has been collecting different sets for a while. She collected nearly all of it from local charity shops, you'll be surprised how cheap they sell for. 
Mum made her own scones and Victoria sponge...it was so delicious. My Nan loved her surprise, we had 60's music playing and it had a very old, vintage vibe. 
Love, love, love it! :) 

As before I mentioned everyone's birthday's being in April...I wasn't joking! 
I celebrated my friend Rachel's 21st spending the weekend in Looe with some of the girls. We had a relaxing and very enjoyable weekend and were very lucky with the weather. 


Ben Howard came to Plymouth and I am a BIG fan!  Me, Mumma and my Aunty bought tickets and he was amazing live! I was a bit worried that I would end up snoozing during his performance as his music is very mellow but after a few glasses of wine, we were all singing along and dancing (sat down)
Bloody Brilliant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment