Friday 9 January 2015

Emotional Week

Apologies for being quiet from blogging this year. I have been super busy and struggled to find time.
Finally on this horrible wet Friday evening I am giving myself time to unwind and blog. I currently am watching the shocking news about the recent Paris attacks and it's scaring the shit out of me....what is our world coming to? 
My thoughts are with the friends and family of the people who have unfortunately lost their lives due to these awful attacks.

I feel almost like this New Year hasn't had a happy start. I know of 3 people who have sadly passed away and my Grandad has suffered a heart attack, he is still in hospital. I don't want this post to be too morbid but I don't feel like my happy self at the moment and am trying my best not to let things get to me.

Life can be completely shit at times and it's strange how people passing away can have a great effect on you. I went to a funeral this week and it made me think of myself dying. Just to clarify I don't think I am going to die because I am now in remission however the fact I have been very close to dying just made me think. The only worry I have about dying is leaving my family and how it would destroy them. I am and always have been an emotional person and I think about the families of the people who have passed away and how awful it must be for them, I can't even imagine being in their shoes.
Anyway before I go on and on and possibly share my funeral details with you, which stupidly I do have planned believe it or not....songs and everything....I am not mental I swear! I know I sound it!
This week has just been a bit emotional, I started the week feeling really ill with a sore throat and that's never a good start to the week is it? 
On a more positive note, I have a lot of plans for my blog and a lot of exciting things happening this year. 
What exciting plans do you have for the New Year?


No comments:

Post a Comment