Thursday 9 October 2014

My Month In Photos | August 2014

I cannot complain about the amazing summer I have had this year. I am finally beginning to feel myself and my main aim was to enjoy myself as much as I could and doing what I do best. Venturing around different places. 

I was lucky to be able to return to the Isles Of Scilly again this year which was absolutely amazing. I am amazed by how beautiful and peaceful it is there and am so privileged to have been able to stay there for 10 nights thanks to one of my best friends Kath and her family. If you are no familiar where the Scilly Isles are they are located just 30 miles from the tip of the Cornwall coast ( lands end) Such a beautiful and breathtaking place.
I am going to write a separate blog post with the amazing photos I took of the Scilly Isles. 


I attended my dads cousin's wedding reception at the beginning of August which was beautiful. They had a marquee located by the water and it looked stunning. It was nice to see a lot of family members who I hadn't seen in a long while, a lot of them hadn't seen me since I have had my transplant so it was great to hear comments that I look so well. That's the problem with forgetting sometimes. I go through fazes of forgetting it happened and I need to now conform to the fact that it will always be a part of me and it can never be forgotten. I am just so grateful to be well and alive now :)

Baking buns and cookies with Esme :) She always ends up eating the mixture which results in having very small buns. 


No comments:

Post a Comment