Wednesday 22 October 2014

My Month In Photos | September 2014

At the end of August we went on our first family holiday abroad. I say first as it is our first one with all of us together, Ella's first time abroad. I think that me being diagnosed etc just gave my family the YOLO attitude and even though they had to scrimp and save they booked a holiday to Spain. We had an amazing time and was lovely to spend some well needed special family time together. Ella loved her first time on a plane which was amazing. I had to get special travel insurance to travel abroad and I found one that was a reasonable price.

This month we paid a visit to the aquarium, who doesn't want to see some huge sharks and exciting fish? We are lucky to have a local aquarium that is close to us. It is something to do on a rainy day and although it is pretty pricey £11 ish, you receive a free year ticket so you can visit as many times as you like all year. Esme loves it so we take her a lot. It is a brilliant place to take the little ones and keeps them amused for a few hours. I have to admit I do love a trip to the aquarium and love to eat our lunch in front of the huge tank, so relaxing!
September month was Childhood Cancer Awareness Month Me and my family joined in last year with the big bucket collection and managed to raise over £200. This year we done another big bucket collection and managed to raise a total of......DRUM ROLE ........
Which is AMAZING! We really enjoy doing it every year and you get to hear so many inspirational stories about people who have been supported by the CLIC Sargent cancer charity. They are an amazing charity who make a huge difference to peoples lives who are affected by cancer. If you want to get involved in the big bucket collection you can here

Another place we visited this month is trago mills. I go here quite often, a few times a year. It's a lovely place to go to walk around, look at farm animals and visit the shopping store. 
Out and about again, me and my nan visited Truro in Cornwall. I haven't been here since I was younger and god it is such a beautiful place. The cathedrial was closed when we went but we were able to walk around it outside and it is so beautiful. The shopping village is also so beautiful, all the shops are built inside really cute buildings and don't look like your usual high street shops. I am definitely returning in a few weeks to do some Christmas shopping as it is such a beautiful town.


No comments:

Post a Comment