Friday 20 December 2013

Hark The Herald Angels Sing

This week I went to a carol concert at Mutley Baptist Church. My 9 year old sister Ella is in the choir. She is the the school choir & the 'green squad' choir which is another choir in her school which she had to audition for. It was really lovely and again made me feel really festive. Ella really loves to sing at home she doesn't stop and apparently I was like that when I was younger to believe it or not. Ella goes to the same primary school as myself and I was also in the choir and had the same teacher which is pretty weird...shame i'm no beyonce now because I would love to be able to sing. I love singing Christmas carols and every christmas time me and my family attend a carol service at church. We are not hugely religious it is just a tradition we have done for years. LAAALAAALAAA


Always smiling x

No comments:

Post a Comment