Saturday 14 December 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

This year we put our decorations up on the 1st, my younger sister always nags my mum to put them up before but it's always a no as it's too early. My mum is a real perfector when it comes to our tree. 
I have been travelling a lot these past few weeks to Birmingham and Bristol. Obviously we went to the malls and they had beautiful decorations. When we went to Bristol cribbs causeway they had a beautiful ice castle outside the mall with a ice rink and snow everywhere it felt really Christmassy and definitely gave me & the girls a festive feeling. 
 
Also last week we all went to my aunties for tea and mulled wine to decorate her tree...when I say all I mean 12 of us. We had Christmas music blaring and it was a lovely evening. 

This year I have also decided to decorate my room a little bit. I have bought a lot of these decorations from poundland and tesco. You may recognise the little reindeer ball as I received it as a present from Kath and her family. It was one of my advent presents from when I was in hospital. If you didn't read that post, here is the link. Christmas Surprises

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS 

Always smiling x

No comments:

Post a Comment