Friday 3 May 2013

Baby Shower

This last week has been super super busy! I have had my friends baby shower, stayed at a caravan site for the week then went to London for a few nights to see Beyonce. It has been an amazing week but now I have crashed! 

On Thursday 25th April I had my friend Maria's baby shower. She is due to have a baby boy on the 10th May. Me and the girls are really excited as she is the first girl in 'our friendship group' to have a baby and we all know she's going to be an amazing mama :).
The shower was held at my friend Aimee's house, we ate food & cakes, played games, spoke babies, opened presents. It was such a lovely evening and really nice to see and catch up with all the girls as a lot of them have moved away for uni and we managed to all get together, although not everyone could make it. 
We all can't wait to meet the little man. It is really exciting and she & Sam (the daddy) will be great parents. I can't wait to see what he looks like, how much he weighs and what they are going to name him.:) 
I hope everything goes well and labour isn't too stressful.
Happy Days.
Baby Update!!
Louie James Cameron weighing 7 pound 9 oz was born at 13:10 on 12th May 2013. He is gorgeous. Congratulations Maria & Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment