Sunday 23 August 2020

7 Years

 I cannot believe that I started to write this blog 7 years ago, it seems like a lifetime. So much has changed in my life since then and to think I started this during my recovery after my Stem cell transplant seems surreal. At the time of starting this blog, it was my life, my journey and really helped me recover from what I had been through. Almost like therapy to me. My life evolved about writing my thoughts and my weekly life and documenting it on this blog. I loved it! 

A lot has happened since I last posted in 2018, when I was considering about starting to write again. I haven’t had the drive to but feel like now I could possibly continue to do so. I’m at a stage of my life where my past (bloody cancer and it’s side effects) is controlling a bit of my life and it sucks. I have accomplished a lot over the years and thank god I am happy and healthy! I have just had a haematology clinic assessment and my bloods are amazing, my consultant advised to look at problems with my eyes as I will definitely have cataract  by 10 years post ( I intend to defeat the statistics) touch wood so far so good! 

 I used this platform to release a lot of thoughts and emotion in the past so may use this to possibly try and help myself and mind right now. I’ll write a separate post explaining this in more detail and I will of course try and keep my posts as positive as I can which I have always done! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment