Tuesday 19 April 2016

MARCH FAVOURTIES

Supertooth speaker - After completely sorting through my bedroom. I cam across this, I bought it a few years ago and totally forgot about it. I have been using it a lot since, It is very handy because connecting your phone to my phone is so useful and the sound quality is good too. I am looking forward to the summer and taking this to listen to music and soak up the sunshine. 

Rimmel Lipstick Kate Moss 08 - This wasn't an intentional buy but I absolutely love it! I recently went to boots to buy my concealer and they had a 3 for 2 offer on. I always get so tempted by these, I always pick up at least one lip product and this was the selection. I am such a pink, nude lover when it comes to lip shades and this lipstick is very pigmented and glossy. I will definitely buy more of these. 

Paper Planes John Green - I have been travelling a lot this month, unfortunately only in the UK, to London, Bristol and Birmingham. I started reading this book on the train and in between travelling. John Green is the author of the recently well known film, the fault in our stars. I read the book before watching the film and absolutely loved it so I thought I would try one of his other books. I won't give away the story but will mention that  the writing style of John Green's books are great. I am really enjoying this book and would recommend it to anyone. 

The Body Shop Honey & Oat Facemask - I have been using this mask for a few years and always try to branch out to new ones which is a complete fail because I always go back to this. I try and use it at least once a week. It is a very light exfoliating mask that really cleanses, soothes and moustrises your skin. 

Gel Nail Polish - I usually shellac my nails but have recently been so busy, so have been using a gel nail polish. I find them long lasting and find the gel polishes have a shine. The one I have been using recently is a taupe shade that I received in a gift set as a Christmas present this year. 

What have you been loving this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment