Monday 25 January 2016

AUTUMN FAYE SEARL

I would love to introduce you to my beautiful niece, Autumn Faye Searl who arrived in the world on 11th January 2016 at 06:05am weighing a very healthy 7pound9ounces. 
How perfect is she? 
I will post plenty more photos so please be prepared to be bombarded by lots of cute baby photos. 
I had the amazing pleasure of being one of my sister in laws (Georgia - Mummy) birthing partners, along with my brother. The experience was fascinating and one I will never forget. Watching Georgia in so much pain wasn't very nice but watching her give birth to a new life well you can imagine, I was in floods of tears with happiness and joy! Watching my brother cut the cord and hold his baby daughter with Georgia was such a proud moment and watching my beautiful niece take her first breath into the world was overwhelming. The whole experience was such a moment I will always cherish. 
Knowing that there is a high chance that I may possibly never give birth myself is a very saddening subject and this is one of the main reasons they chose me to share the moment with them was because of this. I can't thank them enough for letting me share it and bringing such a joyful little girl into our family, she is already loved by so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment