Wednesday 27 August 2014

My Month In Photos | July 2014

Recently I love using the panoramic camera setting on my I phone. This is Harlyn Bay Beach, I took this picture when I recently went camping with my family.
Me and my family have recently bought a tent. We have always loved going away on caravan and camping holidays. The recent craze come to us when we borrowed my aunties tent to go to an Ellie Goulding festival and we enjoyed it so much that we bought a second hand one and have also bought second hand camping equipment. This month we went camping for the first time and loved it :) I am looking forward to lots of camping trips in the future!
I attended my friends baby shower this month. It is crazy how common baby showers have become in the UK. I know a lot of people who have them have one a great way to celebrate a mum-to-be. We ate lots of party food and played a lot of funny games.














I know that you are all probably thinking who the hell is that?haha It is my dad dressed up as a hula girl, hence the crazy wig and costume. We had my auntie Joan's birthday to go to and obviously it was a fancy dress party. I think my mum wins as the best costume!



No comments:

Post a Comment