Friday 22 November 2013

Feeling Festive

It's 33 days until Christmas and I am feeling pretty festive already. People are lacking Christmas spirit this year! It is my favourite time of year as me and my family go all out. I feel like this Christmas is much more exciting than last year as I was in hospital so couldn't go Christmas shopping etc. This year I have definitely made up for it. This is one of the main reasons I am feeling really festive.
 Last weekend I went away with family and family friends to Birmingham. My parents go every year at Christmas to do a lot of their Christmas shopping. I have never been before so me and Kate decided to go this year and it was great. We shopped until we dropped...literally. We stayed at the copthorne hotel which is located across the road from Westfield Merry Hill shopping centre in Dudley. Three days of shopping, 7 hours a day was pretty crazy and super tiring. My feet swelled up and I have rested so much this week. I had a great weekend and have nearly finished my Christmas shopping...were not even in December. I'm doing pretty well I think! 


Winter is one of my favourite times of year. I love wrapping up warm and going for walks but also love being snug and cosy with the fire on. 
 I have been to see Santa and his reindeer's arrive and have also started to play my Christmas album in my car. Never too early is it. A few of my friends have put up their Christmas trees and decorations! Crazy!
 I love The John Lewis advert this year, it's very sad but really love Lilly Allen's version of Somewhere only we know. I don't know if it beats the snowman one from last year though! Hmmm....The Sainsbury's Christmas advert also makes me cry :'(.
 As you can see, this post is just me ranting on about how much I love Christmas! I love giving at Christmas. Seeing the smile on someone face and knowing I have made them smile means so much to me. 
:) 
I hope this post has made all you Scrooges start to feel festive and excited for Christmas!
Just realised I have said the word Christmas 13 times in this post. Excited much?

Always smiling x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment